NAMECOIN IDENTITIES: HISTORICAL ARCHIVE
1. Namecoin developer khal introducing Namecoin Identities to the world on June 01, 2012 on Bitcointalk
2. Namecoin developer domob announcing the NameIDs project (a software implementation built on top of Namecoin Identities to be used as decentralized unified login/authenticaiton) on the Namecoin forum on June 25, 2013
8. An infographic about bitID on the Bitcoin blockchain posted on August 04, 2014 explaining the benefits of decentralized sign in, the principal motivation behind the development of Namecoin Identities
13. OpenBazaar dev Dionysis Zindros announcing the Namecoin Identities integration with the widely known but now defunct one of the earliest e-commerce platforms using crypto as a payment method OpenBazaar on 08 Sep, 2014.
14. OpenBazaar dev Dionysis Zindros describing the Namecoin Identities integration with the platform in detail in the post "A pseudonymous trust system for a decentralized anonymous marketplace" published on 14 Aug, 2014.